360 Degree Feedback: Webcast Video
Are you wondering how you can improve your 360 degree feedback process? Check out our webcast “Five Common Mistakes Made in 360 Degree Feedback Surveys.”
During the webcast, we to take an in-depth look at the following topics:
- Using generic rather than role specific competencies–hear why you need to consider using role specific competencies
- Moderated or unmoderated reviews–learn the pros and cons of each
- Mapping learning resources to competencies–give your employees the resources they need to grow in their role
- Maximizing development based on reviews–every person who receives feedback needs to create developmental goals based on the feedback they received
- Engaging managers and employees in ongoing feedback–reviews shouldn’t be annual one-hit wonders
Let us know your thoughts by posting below about 360 degree feedback surveys.
360 Degree Feedback: Do You Know The 5 Common Mistakes?
Tomorrow is the day we’ll be hosting our webcast “Five Common Mistakes Made in 360 Degree Feedback Surveys.” It’s not too late to register and learn how you can improve your 360 degree feedback process. During the webcast, we’re going to take an in-depth look at the following topics: Using generic rather than role specific competencies–hear why you need to […]
Talent Management Top Blog Posts
Tomorrow is the day kids dream of. Ice cream, lemonade, BBQ, and the one night they get to stay up late so they can watch the sun set and eagerly await the show the sky will provide the moment it gets completely dark. The 4th of July conjures up many memories for adults and kids alike. It’s a […]
360 Degree Feedback: 5 Common Mistakes Made
Have you ever wondered, “How do I effectively use 360 degree feedback to reveal predictors of success and make corrective decisions about the people working at my company?” John Rice recently posted a blog, “360 Degree Feedback or face-to-face conversation?” in which he says it’s not an either/or, but a both. “To all intents and purposes, we would agree that an […]