TalentGuard is seeking a Customer Onboarding Manager who will be responsible for onboarding, implementation, product adoption and renewals. This person builds impeccable relationships with customers, serves as an advocate for their needs, and collaborates to ensure a successful experience throughout the customer lifecycle. The Customer Onboarding Manager must be customer-centric and work closely with Sales Team to create customer success plans to ensure key performance indicators are met and business value is achieved.
As a part of this role, you will:
- Plan, strategize, direct and execute deliverables in alignment to ensure customer and TalentGuard’s mutual success.
- Partner with customers to anticipate their needs and proactively address them, develop deployment strategies, establish success criteria & goals, manage project implementation, ensure a frictionless renewal process and help grow the account.
- Demonstrate technical aptitude by being able to respond to customer’s functional inquiries regarding our software, or by being able to direct them to the proper channel, or resource.
- Monitor your accounts continually—Successfully navigate and leverage provided tools, templates and systems to measure and report on customer experience, customer health, product utilization, etc. Take correct actions in a timely manner based on this information.
- Create and maintain customer implementation reports that includes customer status, open issue status, and tracking of enhancement requests.
- Collaborate with other teams to communicate efforts to ensure effective execution on customer success plans and make progress on the growth strategy.
- Identify customers at risk of churn and intervene or escalate to management as needed.
- Create training resources such as videos, guides, FAQs, tutorials and online support center materials to assist the customer with self-service.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- B.A. of B.S. degree
- 5-8+ years of work experience, preferably in the technology industry and in project/program management
- 2-4+ years in Human Resources or managing a HR system
- 2-4+ years delivering technical training to end-users
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple deployments simultaneously and deliver on measurable results while achieving a high level of customer satisfaction
- Ability to prioritize and manage tight deadlines
- Strong organizational and communication skills
PLEASE SUBMIT COVER LETTER AND RESUME ELECTRONICALLY TO CAREERS@TALENTGUARD.COM